Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Tale of Two Cities (Not Written by Charles Dickens)

Hi Folks,

Charles Dickens narrated many stories. One of them is “A Tale of Two Cities”. He talks about London and Paris, and talks quite a lot about them!

Now, I wanna narrate to you “Another Tale of Two Cities” – “A Tale of Two Other Cities”, and you know which two they are! Just that Charles Dickens talks about London and Paris in a parallel fashion, while I will have to talk about Singapore and Dubai in a serial fashion! ;)

Hat making ~ Mc Ritchie Nature Reserve ~ Pulau Ubin ~ Turning "KAALAA" while everyone else turned "LAAL" in the Pulau Ubin super heat ~ Some dancing like no one's watching ~ FUTSAL ~ Overnight camping in East Coast Park ~ Football on the Volleyball court in Singapore ~ Cricket and Frisbee on the Basketball court in Singapore ~ Bukit Timah rain forest on a rainy day ~ Conan, the Librarian ~ Getting to play President, but a kidnapped one at that, though…. ;)

…. Makkad Man ~ Aaa Aaa Aaa Aaa! Aaa Aaa Aaa! Makkad Man! ;) ~ Jai Ho! ~ Oh! Saathi Re! ~ Singing like no one's listening ~ Kuch Na Kaho! ~ Getting on to the DANDIYA platform but managing to do nothing but DAPPAANGUTHTHU (Street Dance), Badminton around the car parking lot in Dubai, Dhow Cruise ~ Boat - Magic - Some dance again! ~ Desert Safari ~ I guess I have lived, loved and breathed every bit of it! :)

The journey from Room 533 (in Singapore) to Room 209 (in Dubai) and then to Room 407 in Lady Ratan Manor (still in Dubai) has been a happening one! ;)

I am starting from Dubai by a 5 pm flight this evening (November 15th) and will be starting from the accommodation at around 2 pm this afternoon.

I am privileged and honoured to be a part of this batch. I am genuinely thankful for the friends and friendships I’ve been blessed with and for the great times that we have shared. I look forward to more and more such great times, whether we are in the same geographical location or not!

After around 2 or 2 and a half decades or so, I want to be making at least one movie – as a director! ;) If anyone is interested in acting, please let me know. More importantly, if anyone is interested in producing, definitely let me know! :)

All the very best to you for everything that you’re up to! Please do keep me updated with what you’re up to!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ram
Cell: (00971) 55 2428637

PS: “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein

I belong to the second category. How about you?

No comments: